Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or other secured loans
Short-term Bridging finance can often be the deal maker!
Crystal Advice work closely with Bridging loan specialist to ensure that you can fulfil your commitment to that transaction whether it is:
- Auction Purchase
- Discounted or Below Market Value Purchase
- Capital Raising for a speedy completion
- Light or Heavy Refurbishment (Renovation Works)
- Development Loans including Self Build Loans
- Chain Breaking (pending the sale or re-mortgage of the security property)
Whatever your requirements, the deal is not yet undone until you have tried a Bridging loan.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of bridging loans.