Get Started Now!


Did you know without a Will:

  • The law of Intestacy will apply
  • Your unmarried partner could end up with nothing
  • Your children from previous relationship could end up with nothing
  • Your minor children may be left without guardians
  • Your family can be left totally stressed and in financial difficulty
  • Someone living with you may be made homeless
  • Someone, who you don’t want to inherit, could do.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate wills and trusts.

You need an expert if your Will isn’t straightforward

  • If you share a property with someone who isn't your husband, wife or civil partner
  • If you wish to make provision for a dependent who can’t care for themselves
  • You have other family members who may make a claim eg children from another relationship
  • You have property overseas
  • You have a business
  • Your permanent home is outside the UK

Easy 3 Step Process


Fill in our online form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements


We will prepare a draft version of your Will for your approval


Once you are happy with the draft version, we will promptly send out your Will for you to sign and return